Create Query as you want to be..
Create Menu Item -> give Query name in MI poperties
To Create the Menu Item
- In the AOT, expand Menu Items, right-click Display, and then click New Menu Item.
- Click the new menu item. In the property sheet, click Name and specify a name that uniquely identifies the menu item.
- Click Label and select the label for the menu item. The menu item label appears in the FactBox when the Label property of the cue is empty.
- Click Query and then click the name of the query that you want to use to retrieve the data records.
- Click ObjectType and select Form.
- Click Object and then click the name of the form that you use to show the records from the query. If you do not want to open a form from the cue, you can leave the property empty.
- If the cue appears in Enterprise Portal, click WebMenuItemName and select a WebMenuItem. Use a WebMenuItem that opens a list page that can display the set of records that the cue retrieved.
- Right-click the menu item and then click Save.
Create Cue -> give MI name in Cue properties
To Create the Cue
- In the AOT, expand Parts, right-click Cues, and then click New Cue. A cue is added to the list of Cues in the AOT.
- Click the new cue. In the property sheet, click Name and specify a name that uniquely identifies the cue.
- Click Label and select the label you want to appear in a FactBox. This step is optional. If the label is not specified, the cue uses the label from the menu item.
- Click MenuItemName and select the menu item that you created for the cue. This menu item specifies the query you want to use, as well as the form (for the Microsoft Dynamics AX client) or list page (for EP) that will be opened when the cue is clicked.
- Right-click the cue and then click Save.
Create Cue Group ->Add a reference with name as our Cue or Just Drag and drop Cue in Cue Group
In MI Give object type as Cue Group And name as Cue Group name.